There are lots of real estate agents out there. So how do you know who will be the right person to look out for your best interest? We have developed a Home Sellers Guide that gives an overview of the services we provide in getting your home sold. Don't hesitate to contact us when you have questions!
Filtering by Tag: gillette realtor
Over the past 5 or 6 years there have been new construction homes popping up all over Gillette. During the last boom from 2005-2008 there were so many builders flocking to town that it was nearly impossible to keep track of all of them. While the new construction pace has slightly slowed and many of the fly by night builders have since left town, there continues to be lots of new homes being constructed every month.
New construction is a great option for many people in Gillette. There are some great products being offered in many different price ranges. Many builders have homes that are currently under construction and you can still pick out many of the finishes (paint colors, cabinets, flooring, etc.). Some builders will allow you to alter their floor plans or will work with you in designing a floor plan from scratch that will best fit your lifestyle.
We have a great deal of experience working with builders here and have formed good working relationships with many of the best. We have also had some experiences with builders in our area that should be avoided at all costs. We will never push a client toward a particular builder. We pride ourselves on our process of helping our clients choose the best builder for them.
We begin by sharing our past experiences with our clients and suggesting some builders they may be interested in working with. We go together and tour the builders homes that are either under construction or are finished and staged. After you have seen the actual products we will decide what builders you want to talk to face to face to see who may be the best fit for you. After you have selected a builder we will work to make sure everything is in order before you ever sign a contract.
Having representation you can trust is essential when building a home. We enjoy giving people the comfort and peace of mind to know that they will be well taken care of throughout the entire construction process. We will help you find a good lot in a neighborhood that fits your needs and lifestyle. We can aid you in design choices from cabinets and paint to bedroom sizes and landscaping, all while remembering the ever important resale value.
Whether it is new construction or an existing home, buying a home is the largest investment of your life. Allow us to assist you in any way we can to ensure that you are making the right choices for the present and the future! Contact us when you have questions, we are always glad to help!
Purchasing a home can be an unnerving experience for an unprepared buyer. However, with the right preparation the home buying process can be very enjoyable; not to mention one of the smartest long term investments you can make! We have developed a "Home Buyer's Organizer" that we give to each of our Buyers in order to help them stay on track, informed, and up to date through the entire transaction. We pride ourselves on our communication before, during, and after the transaction. When everyone is communicating no one is left in the dark, and no unexpected surprises jeopardize the transaction.
The Home Buying Path
The first step we recommend when starting the home buying process is to speak with a reputable lender to start the pre-qualification process. We have a list of lenders in our community for anyone who may be looking for a recommendation. Pre-qualification is beneficial in a number of ways.
1) It gives you first hand knowledge of the types of mortgages available and allows you to figure out what type of mortgage will best fit your financial needs.
2) It allows you to choose a loan amount you are comfortable with as well as know exactly what price range of homes you can afford.
3) It allows you to readily make an offer once you find the home you want and not risk losing the home to another buyer while you get your financial paperwork in order.
4) Pre-qualification also strengthens your position when making an offer on a home. Sellers are often more likely to accept an offer from a pre-approved buyer.
The pre-approval process is quick and easy and can mean the difference between getting the home you want and missing out on a great deal! While speaking with a lender is the best way to know exactly what you can afford, the calculators on the right can provide you with some estimates.
- Once you have been pre-qualified with a lender, the fun begins! We will gather some information from you about your desired amenities in your new home (number of bedrooms/bathrooms, neighborhood preference, desired square footage, etc.). We will then present you with all of the listings that match your criteria and let you decide which homes you would like to go see.
- Once you find the right home for you, we will help you negotiate with the sellers until we reach an agreement on all the terms of the contract.
- Next we will help you hire a professional home inspector to inspect the home thoroughly.
1) After the inspection is complete, we will help you negotiate any repairs you want the sellers to take care of prior to closing.
- We will keep monitoring the contract details and keep you informed about items including the title insurance, appraisal, any contingency clauses, etc.
- Then what you've been waiting for, it's time to CLOSE on your new home!