As you will see in the update and the bullet points below the market remains very active and homes are continuing to move very well. Here are some of the highlights from the month.
- Our absorption rate was unchanged from last month at 4.5 months.
- The inventory has also remained stable at 350 homes on the market.
- Pending sales are still going strong with 110 homes under contract.
- In May our avg. days on market was 126 days. That has now dropped for a 5th straight month and the avg. is now 105 days on market.
- Our avg. sold price is up over $13,000 from this time last year at $246,881.
If you have questions or would like additional information on this market report, or real estate in general, please don't hesitate to contact us. As always, we are never too busy for your referrals!